Nicole Skellenger, an attorney licensed in Florida and Indiana, has worked in the field of adoption since 2007. She has led a team of adoption professionals as the Executive Director of an adoption agency focusing on international adoption. During her time leading the adoption agency, she developed a passion for advocating for adoption agencies and families experiencing hardship. Nicole is committed to serving and supporting adoption agencies, adoptive families, birth families, and adoptees. Nicole believes that all children are worth fighting for and are deserving of a loving permanent family. She resides in Boca Raton, Florida with her daughter and husband.
- Florida, 2019
- Indiana, 2010
- Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence 2010
- Distinctions: Gold Level Pro Bono Service Award, Dean's List, Civil Practice Clinic, Disability Clinic, Phi Delta Phi Fraternity, Client Counseling Competition and Public Policy Mediation Certification.
- Maintenance & Re-Accreditation: Best Practices for the New Age, NCFA, 2018
- Harnessing Runaway Regulation & Defining the Narrative: An Orphan's Right to Permanency, NCFA, 2017
- How the Universal Accreditation Act Will Affect International Adoptions, Creating A Family, 2014