- Florida, 2019
- Indiana, 2010
- Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence 2010
- Distinctions: Gold Level Pro Bono Service Award, Dean's List, Civil Practice Clinic, Disability Clinic, Phi Delta Phi Fraternity, Client Counseling Competition and Public Policy Mediation Certification.
- Maintenance & Re-Accreditation: Best Practices for the New Age, NCFA, 2018
- Harnessing Runaway Regulation & Defining the Narrative: An Orphan's Right to Permanency, NCFA, 2017
- How the Universal Accreditation Act Will Affect International Adoptions, Creating A Family, 2014